Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Just my Thoughts

I would like to say that, you live life one day at a time so for that time, so with that said, girls take notice, I think that it's important for you to understand that these years (college years and up to the mid 20s) are a time where we as men are growing into what we are supposed to be. As a man I can say that we like to spend time with you but we don't look into the future too often like you do. A girl will break up with a good guy because she think that he might not necessarily be the one. But what is the "one?" Should he become preconceived image that you have in your mind as to what you think you want in you ideal person? Or the person that generally makes you as an individual happy? Most men, or at least in my opinion don't necessarily have a "one' but rather we settle with the person that makes us happy the longest. I think this is the best way that both men and women should both decide who the "one" is.

I mean think about it, every person that you have settled down with has had a different feature about them that you liked. For me, no one girl has ever been the same, and because of that I don't really have a the "one." I can sit here and describe various things that I like in my ideal woman but there is no "one." That concept can literally destroy a relationship. Trust me. I think that because every girl I've talked to has been different it allows me to develop a sense of what qualities I like and dislike. Then I try to find a person that matches the various traits that I like. But every girl is different so I might like them a lot for something that is small.

Blaw.... I think that makes sense. Well sorry I haven't been updating, its because I'm making music and I'm doing this good homework. Bare with me.

Hey.... Check out some new music from Howhood University... These guys are good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI1oFxzZOmM

http://www.datpiff.com/DJ_Get_Em_Kid_HowHood_University__Howhood_Unive.m23475.html

No comments:

Post a Comment