Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Have you ever dreamed of Perfection... Well Last night I did

Before we get into it... Listen experience something new and innovative on my homegirl Dominque's Twitter page. Its your chance to give your opinion on current issues.

http://www.twitter.com/NiqueHU

I had a dream last night that was rather crazy and inspired my to write this post. I figured this goes along with the topic of my blog so I decided to spark up and write down what happened in this crazy dream. It's crazy because I know for one, it will never happen and for two, there is no such thing as perfection. Ok so the dream was as follows, I was falling asleep to Alladin the cartoon from back in the day on the Disney channel so of course what I was watched carried into my dream. And here's what happened. I was walking down 4th street and I found this bong and I took it home because I was really going to the store to grab dutches. When I got home I cleaned it off and tried to use it. As I was smoking getting pretty high, this steam came up and next thing you know there was my genie.

I was soo happy because I already knewmy three wishes. (I've practiced this incase this does ever happen.) Rrather than your standed three wishes he said, "Squizzy you may create the perfect woman who will be yours forever!! And you already know I was gassed up and ready.

But as I was just about finished my ideal woman and she was mine forever, I woke up! Terrible right? So today's post is about what I deem as the ideal woman. Here we go.

First of all I love eyes... I know your probably reading this like eyes... You have to be kidding me... EYES!! Yes. I love eyes. The ones that intrigue you and draw me into her. Especially when your in conversation with you. I think a girl that has nice eyes are very very very sexy. Shout out to all the ladies that have nice eyes. She has to have big beautiful eyes point blank, lets move on.

This is I guess the part that your waiting for, I like all different shapes of women, I can't even lie, I've been attracted to thick shorties and petite ones as well. I find the shape of women especially BLACK women, to be like art. Literally like god sculpted each of you individually, beautifully and with perfection each time. I have found something sexy about every single woman that I have EVER been attracted to. So now that I have to choose I would say a girl who is thin (does that sound right?) or but not too thick. I don't really like the extra skinny model chick type that I feel every girl is trying to be... I like something to grab and poke at HAHA.

Another big thing for me is skin texture. NO NOT COMPLEXION. So she has very delicate skin to the point where even if you grab too hard it might leave a red mark... Not on some Chris Brown grab HAHA (low blow, hold ya head young bull) but you know, in the heat of the moment you might grip her up or need to use a little aggression.

Ok I just thought of t his... Yes, while I do like certain video girls, I don't necessarily WANT one... It really is just something to look at on TV. Plus when she has kids or gets old thats going to be NASTY. So with that said, I want a girl who wants to take care of her body. So this girl definately takes care of her self and is fresh because I won't ever slack so I wanna be able to compliment her style and compliment her!

She has to have nice feet. I just thought of that. I like feet and Im not ashamed to admit it. If you have Nice feet your OK in my book. So this girl MUST have nice feet. They don't even have to be manicured but just have nice feet.

Next, you know, I am not an ass man, I am not a chest man, I honestly am a a huge fan of both. Generally I find that most girls have one or the other. In my travels, I can even venture to say that only maybe 15% of the women I have encountered had both going on. So because of that I, being what I consider to be the standard guy understands that majority of the women I will encounter will have both so if your out there mad that you can't have both, don't worry baby we are over it. So for this model my ideal woman would have nice boobs you know, B and up, and her body is thick but not too thick you know have hips just dont be a match box stick, can you dig it?

So whats left? Oh yeh, skin complexion. I know this is another sticky topic in the African American community but I'm going to keep it real with my answer. First of all, before I give this girl a complexion I love BLACK women it doesn't matter where you are from whether it be Puerto Rican, Brazillian, African American or Nigerian, I love BLACK women, mixed women and all that. Ok so I guess really what I'm sayingis I'm not attracted you.... you know. To be political. I mean hey, theres nothing wrong with it if YOU are but I have the right to my opinion.
So for this girl she is, damn, its taking me a second,(15 seconds), ok so I like, (45 seconds) ya know what, I like (2 minutes) her to be brown skin. There we go a nice brown skinned shorty. And this is not knocking an other type of shorty because like I said it doesn't matter to me but this is what this is right now.

Ok finally hair, I like her hair to atleast be longer than her face. Now there is nothing wrongwith the short hair look. Halle Berry had it for years and it was bangin but, for the sake of this project this is what she has. Oh and she must keep her hair up. Thats a must. I keep my hair up so she should as well. Referr to my facebook page if in doubt Im spinnin.

Also she has to have a nice smile. It's funny because I would never smile because I had braces most ofmy life honestly. So when I finally got them off which was rather recent, I never smiled because I wasn't used to it. I still don't know "how" to smile. I know that sounds whack and or crazy.

Her personality must this:

I like cool shorties. I hate those stuck up type girls who don't like to laugh or hang out and chill and aren't friendly. I mean look at me, I think i am one of the funniest people I know. I think if I had my own TV show it would be a hit. SO I need a shorty that likes to havbe a good time like that, and isn't serious all the time. I like shorties that like to go to social events such as bars or parties. Because if I can't have a good time with you than, its whack. So that means your friends have to be cool as well because Lord knows I don't want to have to deal with a girl whose friends are always yapping in her hear about everything that I'm doing. And with that said, This shorty is independent on every level, she has to be able to have her own opinion on things rather than listening to what everyone says. She's not jealous and is always willing to compromise so that we both are happy. Make Love not War.

Also is self motivated, because if shes not motiveated it will bring down my motivation to pursue this music career. (shout out HOWHOOD U.) So this girl doesn't care when I'm in the studio, infact wants me to be in the studio so that I can be sucessful. With that said for her, I will always be supportive in all the things she aspires to do, so it works out perfectly. She understnadthat I love being in the studio because I love making msuic but I also hate it because I'm away from her.

SOO what else??? I dunno that sound like a pretty cool girl.I'm tired of this, I think there is no perfect girl for me,I think i'll have to just off who makes me the most happy and who I can make the most happy. I'll have to come back to this eventually. But yeh I'm done this is mad long family. And I didn't even get to enjoy the broccoli smoke time.

Squizzy's Top Video of the Day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI1oFxzZOmM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHPUN0YeuuY

Squiz Top 5 Wednesday Playlist

1. Business Kids- Lucky Seven
2. Your Ignorant- Lucky Seven3.
3.Every Day- Drew Poz ft. SD-13
4. Hollywood- Lucky Seven
5. My Women- Lucky Seven

http://www.myspace.com/luckysevenmusic
http://www.myspace.com/howhooduni

2 comments:

  1. you already know you gotta define "brown" skin. Is Halle Berry brown to you or does your brown start at Brandy's complexion? Do you consider caramel light skin or it's own bracket? lol -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halle Is like caramel to s=cinnamon

    ReplyDelete