Monday, February 9, 2009

In the Beginning...

This is my blog. It deals with the males perspective of being in a "serious" relationship. To me there is so much literature about how women deal with relationships out there but there isn't any for men. And if there is, its not real. For me, Im as real as it gets. Im what I guess you would call the standard guy. For example, I hang out with my male friends every weekend, bark at girls, play video games, smoke weed and do all the things that most 18-25 year old men perferr to do with their time. And yes I am in a relatonship. One that has been one and off for two years. While I cherish this relationship dearly there are parts of it that I don't understand and hate. This blog has been designed as a way to not only release all that I have to say in word form but for ladies and gentlemen to use as a tool for their relationships. For men: this blog will either force you to agree and say FUCK relationships or see how badly we do fuck up haha. For females: this is a chance for you to get deep into the head of your "stereotypical males" perspective.

Here we go:

I think that relationships in the first few months are so much bullshit. You know why? Because both boy and girl are sooo infatuated that, they don't even look at the reality in their relationship. Especially females. They come into the relationship complacent about the individual. They don't notice his friends and tendencies or if they do they shrug it off and figure that they can deal with them. But after those first few months are gone the same things that she shrugs off are the same things that she complains about and wants to change about him. Females rle number 1, don't judge the guy, judge his friends. I tell you this because the old saying is true, birds of a feather do flock to gether. So if your potential person hangs with a group of guys that hangs out all night and parties... genreally he does to. If he runs around after girls... Generally he does too...ect, ect.

For men; Look at her friends, if her friends go tothe club and try to bum drinks off guys, what do you think shes doing? If her friends ect. ect. I wont go to deeply into this because this is just the ice breaker entry... GOTTA KEEP YA HOOKED

Its a general misconception fellas, that females aren't looking to change their catch. They are... They are always trying to find ways to change you whether it be subtle or it be drastic. Not only that, females have this lofty idea as to what the perfect relationship is in their heads and try to aim for that goal. OR and this is the kicker here.... They base their relationships on TV, Videos and or their friends. The ones that base their relationships on the first and third items are the ones fellas that are the mos trouble. I think my girl has that issue and let me tell you I HATE IT.

Now for the purpose of this blog I will have to use 4 forms of relationships as examples. The first example is my own relationship. I base what I do solely off of what i like to call the day to day thought. Meaning I don't plan ahead i just look at "this thing of ours" as a day to day hour by hour thing.

The second is based off what I like to call playboy. Playboy has one main girl and might have a multitude of women.

The third is the what I call the blueprint... This guy likes to base his relationship off what others are doing rather than seeking out his own style.

The fourth and final is what I call coolwhipped. He is the guy that on the low is completely whipped.

(all characters re strictly made up for the purpose of this blog.)


Through out my blog these various forms will be used a reference through out as a guide for all those that dont understand.

Now that I have given you a small synopsis of what this blog is about I am leaving because I want to smoke... But trust you me.... It can only get juicier as the time goes by... stay tunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment